GN Tobacco Sweden AB was founded in 2004, under the name SNUSAB AB. In 2007 a distribution agreement has been signed with US’s third-largest cigarette company – Liggett Vector Group, which has taken Swedish snus in its portfolio, Grand Prix and Tourney launched on the US market in 2008. In 2009 the name was changed to GN Tobacco AB.
Our state of the art factory in Enköping manufactures chewing tobacco and snus in any format, loose, and all possible portion chewing tobacco and snus formats as white, wet, dry long, slims, mini, maxi and of course various nicotine levels. Production has been established in August 2014.
Our second factory in Bispgården has been rebuiltin 2014 for tube production with capacity 150m filter tubes per month.
Our brands – Oden’s, Olde Ving, Lenny and Islay Whiskey chewing tobacco and snus gives the consumer a wide range of choices of both strength and flavour.
One of GN Tobacco’s goals is to create freedom for consumers to choose tobacco products in a market that is otherwise characterized by ancient traditions and monopolistic thinking. GN Tobacco AB distributes chewing tobacco and snus in Sweden, Norway, Russia, US, Israel, South Africa, Switzerland, Norway, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Serbia and South Korea!
GN Tobacco Sweden AB, in cooperation with Gajane AB, manufactures and distributes tobacco products. The business concept is to contribute to an open, free and independent market. A market that is in constant change gives us the challenge and motivation to constantly have an attractive and appreciated product portfolio in terms of quality and pricing. With a trained and service-oriented sales organization deployed locally, we intend to maintain a quality service to our customers.
- Good prices, margins and delivery conditions.
- Pleasant and demanded range of products.
- Comprehensive shopping channel with clear synergies.
- Active and joint marketing activities for selected products from a consumer-friendly approach gives shops an interesting purchase channel of tobacco products, leading to increase of sales and profits for its own operations.
GN Tobacco Sweden AB is, unlike most of our competitors, a privately held Swedish production company. This gives us the advantage of
having shorter lead times, better customization options and faster delivery. Gajane AB is a growing player in the Swedish market and the country’s second largest distribution company in the tobacco segment!
GN Tobacco, our vision:
- We want to change the tobacco industry to more open and competitive market where consumers have more freedom and variety
in choices of their tobacco products.
- We want to continue creating new, as well as improve existing partnerships with clients in order to get an overall picture where everyone wins, from the producer – to the retailer – to the final consumer.
- Unlike the major players, we do not tie up customers on regulated agreements. Instead we want to offer an easier and more profitable alternative.
- We let the quality and price speak for themselves.
- By being a responsive and learning business organization who is attempting to adapt to each customer’s specific requirements and needs, we offer a long-term partnership with a personal relationship.